Contract & Demo Testing Service
|Service specifications include:
• Chemo-mechanical hand-abrasion acc. to DIN EN 60068-2-70 / IEC 68-2-70.
• BMW GS 97034 -1, -2, -3, -4, -5,-6
• BMW GS 97045-2
• BMW PR 506, 510
• BMW AA-0471, AA-P296
• BMW PA-P 315
• BMW TL 9 138681.6
• Daimler DBL 7384
• Ford WSS-M2P188-A1/FLTM BN155-01/DVM-0055-MA
• GB-T 2423.53
• JIS C 60068-2-70
• PSA D24 5020
• Hardness acc. to DIN EN 14577-1, DIN 4762, 4768, ISO 4287, 4288
If you wish to have a demo test on your samples, please contact us for detailed information.
Maintenance & Calibration
Innowep provides minimum once a year Maintenance and Calibration service to support our customers to guarantee the performance and repeatability of our standard instruments around the globe. All the calibration tools are yearly approved with NIST certificates.
|Testing machines need to be regularly calibrated are:
If you need to make an appointment for Maintenance and Calibration, or
further information, please contact our engineering specialist directly.
• Minimum rental period is 1 month.
• Innowep provides maintenance & calibration issues during the rental period(s).
• For the first 3 months, 50% of the rental payment for each instrument is applied toward the purchase.
• After 3 months, 20% of the rental payment for each unit is applied toward purchase.
• The minimum purchase price of each rental instrument is 50% of its original value.
• Innowep will review the condition of the rental equipment upon return, and any repairs that exceed normal wear and tear will be charged to the renter.
Support & Upgrade service
INNOWEP provides you with possible hardware and software upgrade and support to extend the features of our instruments.
Current upgrades include:
• Upgrade of the ABREX® standard model to ABREX®-E with calibrated, selectable high speeds of 20 cm/s and 70 cm/s for the execution of the BMW group
standard tests "Fingernail scratch test" and "Shoe sole test"
• Additional feature of real-time frequency display on ABREX®: upgrade the control unit with a permanent digital frequency display.
• Upgrade of an older ABREX®-model with fixed friction path (4 mm) to a model with flexible friction path adjustment (4-40 mm).
• Upgrade of the ABREX®-software with an automatic start/Stop-function, which allows to automatically restart the ABREX® after having stopped for an
adjustable number of seconds.
• Software upgrade for older TRACEiT®-models to latest version with the option of "vertical section" for the analysis of three-dimensional topographies:
- Porosity (including or excluding height limit settlement)
- Particle analysis (dimension and allocation)
- Profile bearing lengths by limit value settlement
- including statistical evaluation.
• Upgrade for older TRACEiT®-models to Windows 7 incl. New laptop, upgrade TRACEiT® software and operation system windows 7
• Basic Standard Package with Cabinet
• Upgrade of the manual Y-table to an automatic controlled X-Y table with sensor controlled positioning and larger measurement area (50mm * 50mm)
• Upgrades of old UST®-systems to windows 7 or above
If you need further information or help, please contact our specialist directly.